Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not sleeping in.

So today is my first opportunity to sleep in for the 6 months or so and what do I do. I get up at 5 a.m.

Why is this?

Yesterday, was such a difficult day. Saskia and her mother returned home to Germany. The airport was a nightmare. After getting their confirmations for there flight before going to bed the night before, we arrive at the airport only to find that Saskia's flight had been canceled. It took 3 hours of tears and stress and a missed flight, but in the end, things finally worked out. The staff of United airlines were fantastic. They worked non-stop trying to get them on a flight for the entire 3 hours.

To make a long story short. I think that God used this as another opportunity to show me that he really does answer prayers.

Then I come home and head over to Brandi's to cry. Well I thought I was going to cry, but I guess since the situation got resolved that I didn't need to cry anymore. I was sad to see Saskia go home but also happy. She was still so ill and needed to be in her own environment.

Ok then I run some errands with Aaron. Almost get in two accidents! I think people forget that there are rules on the road for a reason.

After yesterday I have decided that I am going NOWHERE today. I am just going to sleep in and ...WHAT!

I so want to sleep in. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mr. W said...

Uh, it was United Airlines, not Delta.

~ the opsahls said...

Oh you are so right! It was United.

~ the opsahls said...

Ok, now it is fixed. Thanks for catching that error.

Post a Comment